Wednesday 16 September 2009

Photog.

While researching natural light used in digital photography I came across another artist who I admire, Kim Vogee. Her photographs include such a wide range of subject matter but always seem to revolve around nature. Some of her photographs almost look illustrated but capture an emotion in animals and scenery. It has been said that Kim Vogee neglects flash photography and computer special effects. She prefers to photograph the world around her in its natural setting. Her work has inspired me to continue working with natural light.

I came across this photographer named Elena Kalis. She uses light, colour and underwater space to create her fantasy land inspired photographs. Based in the Bahamas, this visual artist uses natural light which I have recently been drawn to. Love her work!

No comments:

Post a Comment