Friday 10 September 2010

Summer Months


Have had one of the best summers of my life which included teaching art classes in Quarry Bay, teaching English to local children, running an art camp, too much partying, lots of day trip adventures, learning about healthy food, hanging with my most favorite people in the world, days by the pool and not enough Illustration.....

and this worries me greatly!

I haven't had the slightest urge to even pick up a pen and start drawing and trying to teach myself how to use Illustrator has been stressing me out beyond belief! I'm hoping that returning to Leeds will somehow motivate and inspire me..

However, I have managed to involve myself in a few small projects...

1. CIARA CARE

My dads friend is launching a shampoo & conditioner line around South East Asia and needed some help as he wasn't happy with the original designs. I sent him a few templates which he could later expand on. Overall, he was happy with them and I can't wait to see the bottles in person!



2. GUITAR CASE

I was approached by a friend to design his guitar case which would integrate Music, Hong Kong & South Africa. It was quite fun designing & painting with a friend as I have painted since A'levels

[pic]

3. RANDOM DRAWING

Its official...Illustrator hates me and i hate it





No comments:

Post a Comment