Friday 5 November 2010

Art & Travel


It feels like forever since I've had the urge to blog.

Its been a strange couple of months, been partying way too hard and not been doing enough work which is going to have to change, pronto! My current project started off very shaky and I found myself very uninspired. As it is my final year I wanted to only do projects which would excite me and reel me in. I had a long think about things I enjoyed which led me on to combining 2 things which I love. Illustration & Travel...So now I can say, I am producing Travel Guide Booklets for Children.

My 21st birthday was lovely, thanks to the Parentals, Ebor Ladies & Lads + my cous, Kelz for making it so. Next week I will be cruising around Paris with very little money, which I am very excited for!

My lovely dresses!



A bit OTT on the 21 merchandise don't you think mum?

No comments:

Post a Comment